After 12 years providing the Tri-Valley area and beyond with electronic recycling services, e-Cycle is closed. We are currently in the process of liquidating everything we have collected up during those years. We still have a lot of good stuff available, but it's all going away soon.
The inventory includes (but is not limited to):
- power tools, shop tools, air compressors, pressure washers, garden tools
- building materials (lumber, paneling, etc.), doors and more
- electronic parts (bulk and pieces), electronic surplus (power supplies, transformers, etc.)
- computer and laptop parts, server racks and cabinets, LCD monitors
- stereo receivers, amplifiers, vintage tube radios, speakers, cables, and other hi-fi equipment
- vintage radios and miscellany (tube receivers, antennas, power supplies, etc.)
- tables, chairs, work benches, cabinets, containers and bins
- steel shelving, pallet rack (various sizes)
And more, including:
- rifle locker - $100
- handgun locker - $70
- 100gal steel water storage tank - $30
- sturdy travel/gig cases - $20/$50
- stainless steel double oven - $100
- recessed ceiling projector screens 8' - $40 each
- framed art prints - $5 each
- 19" computer/equipment cabinet - $30
- Ricoh Aficio 2018D copier - $70
- Minolta D1200 copier - $50
- Samsung stainless steel dishwasher - $10
- GE Nautilus stainless steel dishwasher - $10
- air compressor tank - $20
- steel seed spreader - $15
- steel filing cabinets (2/4 drawer) - $5/$10
- vintage vacuum cleaners
- Huffy 6-speed Dirt Bike - $20
- Element 32" flatscreen television - $35
- office reception chairs - $5 each
- electronic cash registers - $20 each
- sewing machines (various brands/models) - $10 each
- wine coolers - $10 each
- Goodyear Wrangler AT 31x10.50R15LT on aluminum rim for Isuzu Rodeo with Rodeo vinyl cover - $30
- steel/ceramic bathtub - $10
- ceramic toilet - $10
- corridor dampers - $10 each
- basketball stand/hoop/backboard - $15
- 3'x4' and 4'x6' whiteboards - $10/20 each
- much much more!
Everything MUST GO!
CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!
If interested, please contact us to setup an appointment.
Your Bitcoin donations are greatly appreciated! Our Bitcoin address is:
Latest blog entry: No More VHS Tapes, Please!||
Warehouse Volunteers Needed
Volunteers Needed to Help Clean Up Warehouse
The Ministry is in need of volunteers to help clean up the warehouse. Activities include dismantling old appliances and computers, light scrapping of consumer electronics (mostly cutting off cords and throwing the remainder into bins), and minor disassembly work.
If you have time during the week or on weekends to help out then please contact Rector Rychter at email@example.com. Thank you!
NOTICE: ANYONE ENTERING UPON E-CYCLE PROPERTY IS ASSUMED TO BE A GUEST OF OUR MINISTRY AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. E-CYCLE IS NOT A BUSINESS. ENTRY UPON E-CYCLE PROPERTY BY OFFICERS OF STATE OF CALIFORNIA OR UNITED STATES WITHOUT LAWFUL AUTHORIZATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
TRESPASSERS SHALL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Copyright © 2003-2015 e-Cycle, s.s.m. - PRIVATE VENUE / ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
A BRIEF CIVICS REVIEW FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS AND THE PEOPLE
"The sovereignty of the state resides in the people thereof..." (California Government Code 100(a))
"[T]he Legislature finds and declares that the public commissions, boards and councils and the other public agencies in this State exist to aid in the conduct of the people's business. It is the intent of the law that their actions be taken openly and that their deliberations be conducted openly.
The people of this State do not yield their sovereignty to the agencies which serve them. The people, in delegating authority, do not give their public servants the right to decide what is good for the people to know and what is not good for them to know. The people insist on remaining informed so that they may retain control over the instruments they have created." (California Government Code 54950)